All 30 art Reviews

calendar entry: leo and satan calendar entry: leo and satan

So this is goodbye

The art is excellent, as it is with many of your other submissions. The reinterpretation of the series premise is also more interesting than the series itself in my opinion. However, what is Leo sitting on ? I thought at first that he'd be sitting on Satan's left hand, but since the fingers appear to be in front of Leo, it can't be that. I don't know wether it was intended to make him look like he's floating in mid air.

dommi-fresh responds:

damn you got me

ARGH! ARGH!

Reeling

Eu não tenho nenhuma idéia como falar no português e este deve soar como a merda realmente mas sua arte é boa e merece certamente uma contagem.

peixeaquatico responds:

Muito obrigado

halloween halloween

Königsforst

Winner material here.

Big Catch Big Catch

First Self-Potrait Series

So because you're not scouted I can't favourite this ? It's bullshit.

Lollipop & Coconut Lollipop & Coconut

Yellow coma

I wonder what kind of tasteless douchebags voted it down to 1.67. Even if it's not coloured, it's still an imaginative, detailed piece. Fuck kidsters.

Newgrounds Last Supper Newgrounds Last Supper

Offensiveness

I am offensively offended there isn't more offensive offense.

Eternal Law Eternal Law

Maritime

Sad face on the facade next to the blue character on top left ?

aztecia aztecia

Questions to root out fools

I've always wondered what you were making this fine art for. Considering it's a tremendous work and amount of time, it would be surprising if you made those drawings just for fun.

lenkalamari responds:

portfolio stuff but it makes for great practice if anything. thanks

Kevinezation Kevinezation

Le Plongeur

Kevin Bacon thinks the guy below hasn't got enough Kevin Becon within himself.

The Power The Power

Grow will tall

There's definitely a problem with the 5th phalange, on the left of the black hand, it's too far away from the rest of the hand, so is the finger. It makes the hand looks like a square. And this is too bad, because apart from this flaw, the drawing is marvelous.

Willpinoy responds:

that's impossible, because the reference i used looked just like that. So either something's wrong with my hand, or that drawing is correct.