Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX

Padded Cell

It sounds like 8-bit dubstep, which is, needless to say, pretty damn awesome. It's sometimes reminiscent of Datsik or Borgore. Also that's a very nice remix. I definitely added this tune to my favs.

mr-jazzman responds:

Thank you, glad you loved the track! Just make sure to play it along with the video too; I promise it's awesome! =)

Beat whatever Beat whatever

Brasssssasasasas

People have no taste, because that's a very solid beat right there.

Anakin Anakin

Mr. Titz

Sounds very much like a mix between ยต-Ziq and Aphex Twin. Now that's what I call a real song and not just a "newgrounds tune". Because newgrounds audio submissions are usually of low quality and what is considered good is, compared to the "real" music standards, just OK. Yours however competes with the professional electronic artists. One major flaw though, the dark vador theme felt out of place.

doctormario responds:

Thanks a lot. Really. Darth Vader for is like Jell-O. There's always for him :)

Nana's Song-Metaljonus Nana's Song-Metaljonus

Si se non noverit

Composing a rocky upbeat song for your defunct grand-mother is indeed an original way to pay homage. I am happy you don't rush into a depressed-whore as many people on this site would be, but instead play a song that is meant to remind us the person, which is one of the most ancient way to pay honor.
Good job.

funky_penguin.gif funky_penguin.gif

Poison Eggs

You tricky marmelade

ThreeStar responds:

funky_penguin.gif

Rucklo - Empirical Rucklo - Empirical

Et pourquoi pas Hollywood ?

No need to be patient, the beginning is already excellent. It's a moment of suspension, delicate ambiance. It's enthralling from the start to the conclusion. You know, you sound a bit like Amon Tobin, and if you know who he is, you'll understand the compliment.

Tom Fulp, Share Your Chicks! Tom Fulp, Share Your Chicks!

Maritime

Sir, since Flight Of The Conchords, I never laughed to a song. Until now. I love you.

CountBoogie responds:

thanks. i thought it would be more popular than this though.

Piranha Teeth (Daisy Chain) Piranha Teeth (Daisy Chain)

Super furry animals

Great as always. Methinks I am the only one to love your stuff !

Cornilious responds:

Hopefully you're not the only one for long! haha

Deadbeat Shuffle (Daisy Chain) Deadbeat Shuffle (Daisy Chain)

Free forex demo account

Thanks to this song, I added both it and you to my favourites.
It's original, and newgrounds don't like originality. But I love it. I can't make music but I have good taste, believe me.

Cornilious responds:

Hehe the favorite is much appreciated.

Coming Home (Daisy Chain) Coming Home (Daisy Chain)

Black Mask is not white for sure eh EH EHHHH

Lo-fi aesthetic....it's great.
Add some lyrics and you would be the new No Age !

Cornilious responds:

First I have to summon up the courage to get behind that mic and believe that the song will be better if I sang along with it. Until then this'll remain an instrumental. I know it's begging for some vocals.